“Jesus is running the whole universe so we have to let Him run our lives too.”
– Lambert Dolphin from the instantly famous BlogTalkRadio interview
Our Catch today is going to be a little different. Your Catch is to listen to our 30-minute interview with Lambert Dolphin. Lambert Dolphin is an 88-year-old scientist who knows more about the universe than all of you and me put together and he loves God with a passion.
Here are just a few things Lambert knows about:
- Auroral radar clutter, meteor trail communication, lunar radar reflections.
- Ionospheric physics and radio propagation studies
- Natural and artificial ionospheric effects
- Rocket launch and re-entry trail phenomenology
- Over-the-Horizon radar development
- Radar and communications effects from high altitude nuclear explosions
- Very high RF power generation by spark gap switching techniques
- Ball lightning and Nikola Tesla studies
- Electromagnetic propagation in the earth
- Development of ground penetrating radar (GPR) systems
- Electrical and gravity methods in geophysics
- Electrical methods for underwater detection and location
- High frequency seismic sounding for archaeology and geophysics
- Computer conference on unusual geological features on Mars
- Geophysical methods applied to archaeology: Egypt, Israel, and the US
- Tomographic HF methods for location of plastic utility pipes
- Measurements-while-drilling (MWD) technology
- Geophysical methods for tunneling machine technology
He’s traveled the world, and allegedly been to heaven and back; he’s supremely curious and has tried out all the major religions and all the major drugs, especially the mind-altering ones like LSD; he’s been to the dark side, and he ended up with Jesus. He’s come back from a lot of places you don’t want to even think about going to. You owe it to yourself to listen to this interview. Let Lambert Dolphin help you recapture the simplicity and straight-forward clarity of the gospel and the word of God.
Since our interview has already been recorded, you can go to it right now; you don’t have to wait until 6 o’clock Pacific. Just click here and hang onto your hat.
Lambert Dolphin received an AB degree with high honors in physics and distinction in mathematics from San Diego State University in June 1954. After two years of graduate study in Physics and Electrical Engineering at Stanford University, (1954-1956), he joined the staff of SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute), in Menlo Park, California where he remained almost continuously for the next 30 years. He left his position at SRI as a Senior Research Physicist in 1987 to pursue small-scale independent geophysical consulting services, and to devote the bulk of his time to Bible teaching, writing and Christian counseling.